ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia 9 Liter Normal Type
Designed to reproduce the image of Amazon, creates an aquascape depicting the fertile South American rainforest with the dynamic alternation of rainy and dry seasons. A high pH level (alkaline) of the substrate causes difficulties for aquatic plants in consuming nutrients. The Aqua Soil Series decreases the hardness of the water and lowers the PH level to the degree at which most aquatic plants can consume nutrients and comfortably grow. Aqua Soil granules maintain their shape and density for long periods underwater securing good circulation of water and oxygen through the substrate. With Aqua Soil, growing difficult plants such as Tonina sp. becomes easier, and it is ideal for fish demanding soft water. (This product is recommended for advanced hobbyists, for beginners, we recommend Aqua Soil Amazonia Light)
- A completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for the healthy growth of aquatic plants
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long-time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems
All orders placed online will begin processing the next business day and ship within 24 - 48 hours depending on the shipping location and payment verification.
We do not offer Sunday delivery.
Upon completion of your order, you will receive a shipment confirmation email or text.